Drag Me to Hell
- Chapter 1, 00:00:40
- From the very beginning, you'll know you're in for a visual treat when you first see the intricate detail in the exterior shot of a palatial mansion. Notice the distinct roof tiles, the decorative trim, and the shine of the marble-encased entryway.
- Chapter 1, 00:01:44
- Surround imaging
- This is the first of many reference-quality examples of surround imaging. Listen to the boy's labored breathing from the center speaker as the demons roar and screeches encompass the entire room. If you concentrate, you'll pick up a very distinct evil laugh among the multilayered surround mix.
Back to the creepy mansion
- Chapter 33, 01:07:00
- Detail, surround imaging, dynamic range
- Look at the plethora of spider webs, the elaborate architecture, and the sparkle of the marble flooring.
- Listen to the crisp-sounding footsteps, the creak of the doors as they swing open, and the openness of the voices.
Release Date: October 13, 2009