Downton Abbey: Season Two
- Disc 1, Episode 1, Chapter 2, 00:09:16
- Detail, color saturation
- Look at the marvelous detail in Maggie Smith's clothing, the distinct wrinkles on her face, and how the red curtains and chair leap-off the screen.
- Disc 1, Episode 2, Chapter 2, 00:13:02
- As the camera moves in on the castle, relish the striking detail in the old building and how the trees in the foreground give the image a three dimensional look.
- Disc 1, Episode 3, Chapter 3, 00:22:28
- While Mr. Crawley reads his newspaper, notice how clear the text is on the page and how you can see the reflection of the bookshelf in the varnished tabletop.
Release Date: February 7, 2012
Share | |