- Disc 1, Episode 1, Chapter 2, 00:05:24
- Detail, color saturation
- As Thompson is delivering his speech to a gaggle of women, check out the detail in his suit and how his blue tie and red carnation leap off the screen.
- Disc 1, Episode 2, Chapter 2, 00:01:59
- As the camera pans down to the funeral procession, relish the detail in the elaborate facade of the church, the flecks of falling snow, and how each distinct face in the crowd is crystal clear.
- Disc 2, Episode 4, Chapter 7, 00:44:27
- Detail, environmental ambience
- The set design in this series is outstanding. Check out the level of detail in the Atlantic City boardwalk. You can read the individual shop signs and clearly see every plank on the raised walkway. Also, listen to the organ music as it fills the soundstage and how the crowd noise places you right in the middle of the action.
Release Date: January 10, 2012
Share | |